What is Included
- 01 L metal base with electric motor and vibration system composed of counterweight and bearing shaft for generating stationary waves. Motor frequency control through variable voltage from 0 to 12V / 2A. Frequency measurement system using a photoelectric sensor and frequency display on three 7-segment displays, resolution of 0.1 Hz in frequency measurement.
- 01 DC power supply 12V / 2A;
- 01 dynamometer of 1 N with precision 0.01N;
- 01 extension rod to pull the strings using the dynamometer;
- 01 rod with pulley with thread for fixing on the base;
- 01 M4x13 metal handle;
- 01 1/4" washer;
- 01 1/4" butterfly nut;
- 10 hooks type "S";
- 01 set with 04 strings of different densities;
- Stationary wave.
- Node and belly.
- Constructive interference and destructive interference.
- Ratio of tensile strength and specific mass of the rope.
- Ratio between tensile strength and wavelength.
- Refractive a mechanical wave on the rope.
- Maximum Frequency: 40Hz
- Resolution: 0.1Hz
- Mechanical rotational system
- Maximum Noise: 75dB
For more information about our warranty click here.
||Student and Teacher Version|
This product is supplied with an experiment manual in the student and teacher version and the teacher version is fully answered. Below you will find a downloadable sample of the student's experiment manual.
|Sample Experiment Manual