Specially designed to facilitate the organization, transport and storage of parts that make up the set. The system is composed externally of a box made of corrugated Kraft paper. Internally, the system has a high strength cradle plastic thermoformed with cavities in the shape of parts for perfect fit and storage.
– 01 pair of tuning forks with wooden box;
– 01 rubber mallet for percussion;
– 01 mass rod;
– 01 pitch fork 440Hz;
– 2m coil spring 01 and 20mm;
– 01 spring slink with 11cm and Ø65mm;
– 01 cylinder 30cm in height;
– 01 mass-spring oscillator with 5 flat springs and 4 mass with screws;
– 01 becker 150ml;
– 01 manual with assembly and experiments;
– 01 storage unit 40x50cm;
– Period and spring oscillation frequency.
– Wave Reflection in the spring.
– Phase reversal of a wave in reflection.
– Longitudinal and transverse wave.
– Stationary wave.
– Constructive and destructive interference.
– Node formation and belly in the standing wave.
– Resonance in mass-spring oscillator.
– Resonance in the pair of tuning forks.
– Beat the pair of tuning forks.
– Resonance in the closed tube.
– Standing wave in a closed tube.
– Determination of the wavelength in the closed tube.
– Determination of sound propagation speed in the air.