You have no items in your shopping cart.
Electronic sensor for performing horizontal launch and free fall experiments to measure the flight time of a sphere using AZEHEB's chronometers. The platform has a fastening system for use both vertically and horizontally, allowing the collection of flight time in different positions, giving much more versatility in the execution of the experiments.
- Made of steel with rubber shoes and plastic panel for ball collision.
- Electronic system for measuring flight time;
- Cable for connection with 5m in length;
- Collision Area 170x170mm
- Dimensions 195x195x30mm;
- Connection cable with the timer with 5m length;
- Must not be used with metal balls larger than 20mm.
- Do not step on the platform.
Have no questions.