WHAT IS INCLUDED
- 01 metal support for fixing the launcher;
- 01 clamp type "C" with handle;
- 01 launcher, 20cm long built in aluminum tube with internal spring and trigger. Internal support with housing for projectiles. Three stages of spring compression. Adjustable angular positioning from 0º to 90º and accuracy of 1 / 2º;
- 01 launcher support guide with two threaded pins;
- 02 M6 metal butterflies nuts;
- 02 M6 metal washer;
- 02 spherical steel projectiles with Ø25mm;
- 01 spherical plastic projectile with Ø25mm;
- 01 metal support for sensors and spheres;
- 01 measuring tape 3m;
- 01 plastic rod for ball compression inside the launcher;
- 01 magnetic support for ball collision;
- 01 plumb with magnetic adhesion;
- 01 M5 plastic nut;
- Launch of Projectiles (horizontal and oblique).
- Conservation of mechanical energy
For more information about our warranty click here.
In this tab you will find information on recommended accessories and replacement items that are not sold with the product.
|Digital Timer USB AZB-30 (without photogates) *
|Photogate Timer Lite (without photogates) *||62001255||01|
|Ballistic Pendulum Accessory Set||62001231||01|
|Time-to-Flight Sensor TFS-D10||04002036||01|
|Photoelectric Sensor PGS-D10||04002037||02|
|Shoot the Target Accessories Set||62001161||01|
|Set of Pluggable Metal Rods 400mm||30002020||06|
|Steel Ring with Rod Holder Ø10cm||02005006||04|
* Only one of the recommended models is required.
|Steel Ball Ø25mm (5 Pack)||62001167||01|
|Plastic Ball Ø25mm (5 Pack)||62001215||01|
||Student and Teacher Version|
This product is supplied with an experiment manual in the student and teacher version and the teacher version is fully answered. Below you will find a downloadable sample of the student's experiment manual.
|Sample Experiment Manual