– 01 metallic panel 650x500mm with reinforcement tabs and four metal tabs for vertical mounting;
– 02 tripods type star;
– 02 rods 400×12,7mm male;
– 02 rods 400×12,7mm female;
– 01 dynamometers 2,5N;
– 02 dynamometers 5N;
– 02 magnetic fasteners for dynamometer;
– 02 magnetic fasteners;
– 01 protractor pendulum;
– 03 three simple furniture pulleys;
– 01 double mobile pulley;
– 01 fixed pulley simple;
– 01 fixed double pulley;
– 01 coil spring 120mm in length and 30mm in diameter;
– 01 accessory association springs with 3 2N springs and two metal fasteners;
– 12 mass measured 50 g with brace allowing successive engagements;
– 01 line reel;
– 01 magnetic strip 400mm;
– 01 Indent to 410mm with holes for study of the levers;
– 01 pin for coupling to magnetic attachment screw recess and size (CXO) 40x6mm;
– 01 pin for coupling to the magnetic fastener thread;
– 01 handle of brass nickel-plated;
– 05 brace type “S”;
– 01 pin for coupling to magnetic attachment for fixing spring;
- Instrument for measuring force.
- Hooke’s Law.
- Restorative force.
- Elasticity limit.
- Balance of an object suspended by a spring.
- Spring constant.
- Composition and decomposition of competing, collinear and orthogonal forces.
- Balance of a point.
- Conditions for one-point equilibrium.
- Balance of a rigid body and conditions for the equilibrium.
- The resulting moment.
- Theorem of Varignon.
- Find the weight of an object by applying the equilibrium conditions.
- Inter-fixed, inter-powerful and inter-resistant levers,
- Traction in cables.
- Association of pulleys.
- Period, frequency and amplitude.
- Relationship between the period of oscillation of a pendulum and the amplitude;
- Relationship between the period of oscillation of a pendulum and the pendulum mass.
- Relation between the period of oscillation and the length of the pendulum.
- Acceleration of gravity.
- Massive spring oscillator
- Simple harmonic motion MHS;
- Determination of period and oscillation of a spring mass oscillator.
– Ratio between oscillation period of a pendulum and the pendulum mass;
– Ratio between the period of oscillation and the pendulum’s length;
– Gravitational acceleration.
– Oscillator mass-spring
– Simple harmonic motion MHS;
– Determination of the period and oscillation of a mass spring oscillator.
|Packing||1x 59X51X14cm / 1x65X31X67cm|
For more information about our warranty click here.