- 01 electromagnetism experiments plate with variable DC source 6V / 1A, 3 coil solenoid, experiment coil for Lenz's Law, terminals for mounting the magnetic force experiments and inverter on / off switches for each experiment;
- 01 6V / 1A source;
- 01 image in U;
- 01 copper wire rotor for electric motor experiment;
- 02 metal wire towers for swing with pressure pins to insert in the plate;
- 01 metal wire swing;
- 01 U-wire with pressure pins to fit the plate;
- 01 neodymium magnet with plastic holder;
- 01 bussola Ø43mm;
- 01 bottle of iron powder with 25g;
- 01 galvanometer 500uA with central zero;
- 01 connection cable;
- Magnetic field generated by electric current.
- Field produced by a rectilinear conductor (Oersted experience).
- Lines of induction of the magnetic field generated by solenoid.
- Action of the magnetic field on the electric current.
- Magnetic force and the rule of the right hand.
- Operation of the Electric Motor.
- Current induced by variation of magnetic flux.
For more information about our warranty click here.