The purpose of this experiment is to prove the principle of energy conservation that when heat is transformed into other forms of energy, or when other forms of energy are transformed into heat, the total amount of energy remains constant.
In this experiment, using an electric calorimeter, digital thermometer, power supply, multimeters and connecting cables, which composes this set, it is possible to determine the electric equivalent of the heat and to prove the principle of conservation of energy.
- 01 DC power supply 6V/2A;
- 01 switch with power supply input and outout to connection cables;
- 02 digital multimeters;
- 01 calorimeter with electric resistance ~4 ohms;
- 01 digital thermometer with rod;
- 02 connection cables with 1m red;
- 03 connection cables with 1m black;
- Determination of the electrical capacity of the calorimeter
- Determination of the electrical equivalent of heat
For more information about our warranty click here.