Specially designed to facilitate the organization, transport and storage of parts that make up the set. The system is composed externally of a box made of corrugated Kraft paper. Internally, the system has a high strength cradle plastic thermoformed with cavities in the shape of parts for perfect fit and storage.
– 01 white light source mounted in a metal cabinet (LxWxH) 190x85x55mm, power through switching power supply of 12V / 3A; on / off switch, has two openings for light output; illumination through halogen lamp 12V / 21W with a cooling system through cooler; 01 metal cover to close one of the light outputs; 2 fittings for diaphragm;
– 01 metal diaphragm 81×81 mm with 1, 2, 3 and 5 slots;
– 01 color filter (red, blue and green) acrylic acid conjugate (70x70mm) with magnetic adhesion for performing addition of colors;
– 02 mirrors (LxW) 60x38mm assembled metal holder with tilt system to perform addition of colors;
– 01 L-shaped support;
– 01 metal support for color filters;
– 01 magenta filter assembled plastic support 50x50mm with 26x36mm window;
– 01 cyan filter assembled in 50x50mm plastic holder with 26x36mm window;
– 01 yellow filter assembled in 50x50mm plastic holder with 26x36mm window;
– Fasteners 04 for fastening the backing sheets of the metal base;
– 01 biconcave acrylic profile;
– 01 acrylic plan-concave profile;
– 01 biconvex acrylic profile;
– 01 Profile acrylic plan-convex;
– 01 semicircular acrylic profile;
– 01 acrylic profile prism 60;
– 01 acrylic trapezoidal profile;
– 01 convergent glass lens with 120mm focal length;
– 01 turntable Ø23cm with angular scale and subdivisions 1;
– 01 to support the rotary disk;
– 01 Reflective surface combined: concave, convex and flat;
– 01 storage unit 40x50cm;
– 01 assembly manual and experiences;
– Light beam.
– Light beam.
– The light reflection in the mirror plane and its laws.
– Ray incident.
– Clearance angle.
– Reflection angle.
– The light reflection on the convex mirror.
– Geometric Elements of a convex mirror.
– The light reflection on the concave mirror ..
– Geometric Elements of a concave mirror
– Point object.
– Point image.
– Real Image.
– Virtual image.
– Refraction of light and laws.
– Refraction angle.
– Determination of the refractive index acrylic ratio in the air.
– Determination of the air refractive index ratio in the acrylic.
– Angle limit.
– Total Reflection.
– Conditions to occur total reflection of light.
– Optical behavior of light on convergent and divergent lens.
– The light rays properties.
– Lateral deviation, white light decomposition.
– Addition of colors by light superposition.
– Series subtractive colors.
– Study and vision optical correction, normal eye, hyperopia and myopia.
Experiments Manual (student and teacher): Yes
Warranty: 5 years. For further information see our warranty statement.
Packing: 1x 59x51x14cm (Carton Box)
Gross weight: 5kg